Friday, October 8, 2010

toxic sludge flood

toxic sludge flood sounds like sci-fi but it is real what a 21st century style calamity welcome to the future. i geuss almost 2500 acres where inudated with caustic materials the effects of this flood is anybodies guess here is a direct quote from a resident of one of the hardest yet villages the village of Devecser

" All I know is that if I spend thirty minutes outside. I get a foul taste in my mouth and my tongue feels strange" 
                Barbara Szalai Szita

  so they are sasying the toxic flood has reached the Danube river now and the river seems to be able to absorb the toxic material and there will be not major effects of the spill, I doubtfully believe that  thhis area is screwed and will probable have to be abondon just because of the likelyhood of everyone getting cancer.this area should use this tradgedy for a chance at becoming a new place to store toxic waste a twentyfive hundred acre  global toxic waste storage area. cause lets face the more advance we become the more hazardous waste we create the toxic age is finally here ushered in with a toxic sludge flood.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment